1. Collecting personal information
- 1.1 We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information: information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths); information that you provide us by filling in forms on our site. (including your name); if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address);
- 1.2 Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
2. Using personal information
- 2.1 Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
- 2.2 We may use your personal information to: ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective way for you and your computer. carry out any requests or obligations arising from any contact you may have with us. provide you with information or services that you have requested from us or which we feel may interest you, if you have given us consent to get in contact with you. send you our email newsletter (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- 2.3 We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
3. Disclosing personal information
- 3.1 We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- 3.2 We may disclose your personal information: to the extent that we are required to do so by law; in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- 3.3 Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
4. Security of personal information
- 4.1 We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- 4.2 We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- 5.1 We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- 5.2 You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
- 6.1 Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- 6.2 We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties. updated.
- 7.1 We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website.
- 7.2 Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
- 7.3 The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
- 8.1 Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. Please check the browser’s cookie settings support pages to confirm the most up-to-date instructions.
- 8.2 Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- 8.3 If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- 9.1 You can delete cookies already stored on your computer via settings page in your browser.
- 9.2 Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
6. Third party websites
7. Analytics cookies
8. Blocking cookies
9. Deleting cookies